Do you know an NTSA Advisor who is among the ‘best of the best’?
The NTSA Elite Advisor Award is an annual member recognition program that has been established to honor Financial Advisors who presence and innovative works have helped shape the best practices in serving clients in the ERISA non-profit, 403(b) and 457 retirement industry, as well as to acknowledge their specific, outstanding, unique accomplishments and/or contributions.
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2020 NTSA Elite Advisor Award, which will be presented at the 2020 NTSA Summit, Jan. 26-28, 2020 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Denver, CO.
To be eligible for nomination, an advisor must meet objective, quantitative criteria as of July 1 of the nomination period, in 2019: July 30-Sept. 13, 2019. Eligible nominees include individuals who are active as a financial advisor to ERISA non-profit, 403(b) and/or 457 plans and who meet the following requirements:
- NTSA advisor member for three years or more, including the award year, e.g., for the 2020 Award Year, at least NTSA membership beginning in 2018
- Five years or more as an advisor servicing ERISA non-profit, 403(b) and 457 retirement plans, e.g., for the 2020 Award Year, at least beginning in 2016
- $27,318.175 in retirement plan assets under management, namely ERISA non-profit, 403(b) and 457, plus IRAs, in calendar year 2018
- Securities and insurance licensed
- In good standing with FINRA and SEC
As a critical part of the subsequent Advisor Application, qualitative information separates the “best of the best” with their differentiating responses. The advisor application includes the requirement of brief reflections on a simple series of qualitative questions concerning the advisor’s involvement in industry advocacy, leadership history, practice management expertise and legacy experience.
If the advisor is only a member of ASPPA and/or NAPA, click here to become a NTSA Affiliate member with significant benefits.