As an NTSA member, you benefit from being part of the only national organization for 403(b), 457(b) and nonprofit retirement professionals. Your NTSA membership gets you the support of a full-service team that champions and supports issues near and dear to the 403(b), 457(b) and nonprofit retirement plan professional community.
NTSA membership benefits include opportunities to:
Build Your Network
- Build your network with technical support and social forums.
- Expand your expertise with access to high quality, forward-thinking education focused on the needs of 403(b), 457(b) and nonprofit plan professionals.
Enhance Your Credibility
- Expand your expertise with education, training, credentials, and certificates.
- Hone your technical expertise with industry training via the ARA Retirement Plan Academy.
- Earn your credential for Tax-Exempt & Government Plan Consultant (TGPC) and Certificates for Tax-Exempt & Government Plan Advisor (TGPA) and Certified Retirement Education Specialist (CRES).
- Attend the NTSA Summit, the industry’s premier gathering for plan professionals, focusing on nonprofit and governmental entities.
Benefit from Actionable Business Intelligence
- Use NTSA exclusive research supporting your retirement industry goals.
- Develop cutting-edge strategies and receive exclusive, members-only access to NTSA’s online resource center.
Enjoy access to high level information resources, timely industry news and deep analyses.
- The NTSA Advisor, our popular weekly e-newsletter, providing insider commentary and industry news.
- NTSA Net, our website, offering 24/7 access to research and business intelligence
- NTSA ARC (Advocacy Resource Center), our state-by-state pending legislative review, updated weekly, enabling 24/7 online access.
- NTSA Webcasts, our monthly coverage of timely topics specifically for members needs.
- NTSA Governmental Updates, quarterly advocacy review of current developments at the federal and state level.
Central to the core of the NTSA mission are industry-savvy member volunteers who lead and work on standing committees, propel special initiatives and support NTSA efforts broadly and in great depth.
NTSA Standing Committees
NTSA standing committees affect the works of the association. There are a variety of opportunities for members to get involved and to volunteer for important functions and activities critical to NTSA and its mission.
The NTSA Standing Committees include the following:
- Awards Committee
- Conference Committee
- Membership Engagement Committee
- Professional Education Committee
- Research Committee
Participate in our LinkedIn Group
Ask experts your questions. Share your experiences and ideas. Join the group.