The Source is the one and ONLY industry reference guide for practitioners of 403(b), 457(b) plans and the governmental/non-profit marketplace.
The Source the must-have publication for retirement-plan professionals working within governmental and non-profit markets. Written by Susan D. Diehl, CPC, QPA, ERPA, and Ellie Lowder, TGPC, it contains both technical and practical information gleaned from over 40 years of combined experience working within this dynamic market.
Updates for 2020 include:
- New IRS guidance (as of January 2020).
- The Secure Act of 2019.
- An introduction to the CARES Act of 2020.
- The impact of 403(b) regulations.
- Practical suggestions on how plan sponsors can manage their 403(b) programs in compliance with applicable IRS requirements and deadlines.
- All aspects of ERISA and non-ERISA retirement plans for public education and tax-exempt 501(c)3 employers.
- Comprehensive technical information that includes explanations and citations of relevant codes as well as a variety of useful checklists and forms.
The Source will be your go-to guide for navigating the 2020 landscape in 403(b) and 457(b) markets.