The NTSA Elite Advisor Award recognizes the contributions of advisors who, by their actions and example, have advanced best practice standards in the 403(b) and/or 457 retirement industry, and in so doing, have improved the ability of American workers to build a successful retirement. The 2019 Winners will be announced at the Awards Luncheon at the NTSA 2019 Summit on Monday, January 28.
Who is Eligible?
- active for five (5) or more years as an advisor servicing 403(b) and/or 457 retirement plans;
- an NTSA advisor member for at least three years (including the award year);
- responsible for $26 million or more in retirement assets, namely 403(b), 457 and IRAs;
- licensed for securities and insurance; and
- in good standing with FINRA and SEC.
Note: The Elite Award Judging Committee members, the NTSA Leadership Council and the NTSA 2019 Summit steering committee are ineligible to be nominated for the NTSA Elite Advisor Award in their year(s) of service in these roles. NTSA Elite Advisor Award recipients for a particular award year are ineligible for five subsequent award years.
How Are NTSA Elite Advisor Award Winners Recognized?
- Recognition at the NTSA 2019 Summit, along with a framed certificate
- Publicity on the NTSA Net web portal
- Press release/announcement, both locally and nationally
- Full-page biography in NTSA Elite Advisor Award directory
- A discount on the NTSA annual meeting registration fee for the next year
How Are Individuals Nominated?
Nominations are submitted electronically; click here for the nomination form. The window for 2019 NTSA Elite Advisor Award nominations is now closed. Please check back to find out when the window for 2020 NTSA Elite Advisor Award nominations opens - Summer 2019.
Eligible candidates may be nominated for the NTSA Elite Advisor Award by:
- any ARA Member
Additional information on the nomination and judging process for the NTSA Elite Advisor Award is available here.