Skip to main content

You are here

Tech Talk — How California Insurance Rules Apply to 403(b) Investments

How does California Insurance Code Section 770.3 apply to 403b investments through payroll deduction at school districts? Also, does California require a third party administrator (TPA) to be licensed, and is there an associated registry? In this week’s Tech Talk, Ellie Lowder gives us the answers regarding the rules in the most populous state.