The NTSA is governed by a Leadership Council. It is responsible for setting the strategic direction and making policy decisions for NTSA. It also establishes NTSA committees. The voting members of the Leadership Council are the President, the President-Elect, the Immediate Past President, and at-large Leadership Council members. Members of the 2017 Leadership Council are listed below.
2017 President: Adam W. Pearce, CFP
Adam is a Certified Financial Planner professional with The Legend Group in Tucson, AZ. He began his 19-year career with John Hancock in 1997 and then spent some time with Great American before finding his home with The Legend Group in 2003. Adam serves on various boards and organizations for The Legend Group, in his community, and the NTSA.
President-Elect: Tamara Indianer, AIF, CFP
Tamara is a financial representative of Lincoln Investment Planning, Inc. and the Regional Vice President and manager of Lincoln's New England office. She is committed to nurturing the next generation of financial professionals and dedicated to helping individuals with all aspects of financial planning, focusing on non-profits, colleges and the K-12 marketplace. Tamara has spent over 20 years helping people plan their financial future, 16 of which have been with Lincoln Investment.
NTSA Executive Director: Brent Neese
At-large Leadership Council Members:
- Kristine J. Coffey, CPC, CPFA, CPE Associates, Ltd., SOUTHWEST, MIDWEST, Albuquerque, NM
- Joshua R. Decker, EFS Advisors, St. Paul, MN
- William J. Fisher, PenServ PlanServices, Inc., Horsham, PA
- Thomas (Tom) Granger, Security Benefit, Topeka, KS
- Jim Kelleher, CPFA, Carruth Compliance Consulting, Tigard, OR
- Cynthia Kleymann, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Douglas (Doug) B. Massey, OFG Financial Services, Inc., San Angelo, TX
- Richard E. Williams, Williams & Company Financial Services, Grandville, MI
- Robert L. Young, Immediate Past President, PRO Financial Investment Coaching, LLC, Glendale, AZ