Skip to main content

You are here

Question 37 - TPA Registration in California

Q. Could you provide some information about third party administrator registration requirements in California?  

A. We’ve been told by an outside firm that TPAs must register in California. Information regarding such filings, contact the State of California Business Entity Unit at (916) 492-3069.