The National Tax-Deferred Savings Association has announced the finalists for its prestigious NTSA 2019 Elite Advisor Award.
The NTSA 2019 NTSA Elite Advisor Award will be presented during the Awards Luncheon at NTSA 30th Anniversary Summit at the Westin Tampa Waterside, Tampa, FL Jan. 27-29. 2019. Chosen from the group of 17 semi-finalists, the 2019 NTSA Elite Advisor Award finalists are:
- Tana Barker, Inspire Financial Group, McKinney, TX; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
- Leasa Huffman, ChFC, CLU, FLMI, OFG Financial Services, Wakarusa, KS; Broker-Dealer, OFG Financial Services, Inc.
- Gary Immink, Williams & Co. Financial Solutions, Grandville, MI; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
- Wat Keys, CFP®, CRPS, CAPTRUST, Raleigh, NC; Broker-Dealer, CAPFINANCIAL SECURITIES, LLC
- Thomas Kopsie, ChFC, CLU, US Kades-Margolis, Plymouth Meeting, PA; Broker-Dealer, GWN Securities, Inc.
- Randal Lupi, RPS, AXA Advisors, Novelty, OH; Broker-Dealer, AXA Advisors
- Kenneth McInerney, CPFA, Lincoln Investment, Clay, NY; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- Erik Peterson, Financial Alternatives, Wanatchee, WA; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
- Michelle Tomei, CRC®, M3 Investment Services, Royal Oak, MI; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- Donald E. Wade, CFP®, Lincoln Investment, Downers Grove, IL; Broker-Dealer, Lincoln Investment
- David Wolfe, EFS Advisors, Coon Rapids, MN; Broker-Dealer, Advanced Advisor Group
- Robert Young, One2One Wealth Strategies, Glendale, AZ; Broker-Dealer, PlanMember Securities
To be eligible for the award, individuals must be an NTSA Advisor Member for three or more years, have acted for five or more years as a financial advisor servicing 403(b) and/or 457(b) retirement plans and their participants, have $26,522,500 or more in retirement plan assets under management, be licensed for securities and insurance, and be in good standing with FINRA and SEC. Nominees also provide objective, quantitative information regarding the advisor’s distinctive practices, including financial industry credentials, number of participants and the number of school districts served. Their distinction as ‘best of the best’ advisors is revealed in their qualitative aspects of advocacy, leadership, business practices and legacy.
Established in 2014, he NTSA Elite Advisor Award is an annual member recognition program that honors advisors whose presence and innovative works have helped shape the best practices in serving clients in the 403(b) and/or 457(b) retirement industry, as well as to acknowledge their specific accomplishments and/or contributions. Together with NTSA, their Elite Advisors are committed to open access, professional advice, collaboration and ethical behavior.
Additional information about the Elite Advisor Award is available at http://www.ntsa-net.org/industry-intel/elite-advisor-award-terms-and-conditions. Information about the 2019 NTSA Summit is available at http://ntsa403bsummit.org/