Click HERE to download a volunteer application
The heart and soul of thriving associations like NTSA are our volunteers. Experienced practitioners enjoy giving back to a profession that has been so rewarding personally and financially, while younger ones want to find ways to learn and grow through their participation in the organization.
Volunteer opportunities include serving on NTSA’s committees or working with an NTSA group:
- Conference Steering Committee
- Elite Advisor Award Judging Committee
- Government Affairs Committee
- Leadership Council
- Membership Development Committee
- Professional Education Committee
- Strategic Partner Advocacy Group
- TPA Task Force
- Regional Networking Groups
Questions? Contact Erika Goodwin at 703-516-9300, or firstname.lastname@example.org.